|February 28, 2013, 10:39||
F_UDSI for wall motion and wall temperature
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 27Rep Power: 9
I want to use F_UDSI to access wall motion and wall temperature by UDF. I have writen a UDF. What is the whole proceddure, can anybody explain in detail?
I have done as follows:
1. read converged cas and dat file
2. Define-userdefine-compiled-loaded UDF
3. Defined -user defiend -scalar no say 2
4. Then what about flux function?
5. What about Define-Material -UDS diffusivity?
6. Solve -control-solution off the equations user scalar 0
pLease help. Thank in advance.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Natural convection in a closed domain STILL NEEDING help!||Yr0gErG||FLUENT||3||June 12, 2013 02:12|
|Water subcooled boiling||Attesz||CFX||7||January 5, 2013 04:32|
|natural convection||mehrdadeng||CFX||10||February 25, 2011 06:25|
|Convergence moving mesh||lr103476||OpenFOAM Running, Solving & CFD||30||November 19, 2007 15:09|
|Deformation of wall by temperature condition||Jay||FLUENT||0||April 14, 2007 18:06|