CFD Online Logo CFD Online URL
www.cfd-online.com
[Sponsors]
Home > Forums > Software User Forums > ANSYS > FLUENT

Simulation of the field of solids concentration d_p = 600 nm in time, constituting th

Register Blogs Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old   September 30, 2022, 07:23
Default Simulation of the field of solids concentration d_p = 600 nm in time, constituting th

Jan Kowalski
Jan_Kowalsky is on a distinguished road
Hi, I need help
I am not able to carry out the calculations in Ansys, the simulation concerns the analysis of the concentration field of the particles d_p = 600 nm in time, being the dispersed phase in the air, their amount is determined by the concentration value. The mixture is in the surroundings of the filter, from the perspective of the computational space, on the outlet stream we have a mass fraction of 1 [-], on the inlet stream a mass fraction of 0.4, a volumetric flux of 4000 m^3/h, in addition an air velocity in the computational space of 2.5 m/s, a diffusion coefficient given by the Stokes-Einstein equation. The conclusions I want to obtain are the extent of the purification zone, its dependence on the filtered air flow rate, additionally the influence of the introduction of oscillatory motion of the purified stream. I have searched for similar threads but have not been able to match them to my model. I would be grateful for any help.
Jan_Kowalsky is offline   Reply With Quote