CFD Online Discussion Forums

CFD Online Discussion Forums (
-   FLUENT (
-   -   Which Model? (

Bharath November 22, 2002 23:18

Which Model?

I would like to knw what type of Model ...a Laminar or turbulent model is used for Simulating Air Assisted Liquid Spray Modelling in fluent ? Although The turbulent effect causes the break up of liquid into droplets ...does it require that the entire simulation be run in Turbulent(k-e ) Model ?

Your Help is greatly appreciated.



mahdi saniee nezhad November 24, 2002 01:27

Re: Which Model?
Dear sir I have a problem with this title. If it's possible for you please send me your received responses. Very thanks for your attention to my request. With the best regards. Mahdi saniee nezhad

varshavian December 2, 2002 04:45

Re: Which Model?
Dear mehdi. i'm looking for a suitable model for turbulance model in junction.and i dont know how i can change views in dispaly windows.please help me. so thanks

Alamgir December 3, 2002 00:25

Re: Which Model?
yes need turbulence modelling, but before going there I think u need to calculate the Reynould no. If the flow is turbulent then no question to use turbulence model


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 14:16.