CFD Online Discussion Forums

CFD Online Discussion Forums (
-   FLUENT (
-   -   What kind of boundary? (

Nico November 16, 2006 11:44

What kind of boundary?

I have the following case: a tank (initially filled by air) is underwater, at t=0 water enters through an opening. It is the only opening air goes out thought the same area. What kind of boundary can I use? Will a pressure inlet handle air going out?



sree_rahul November 17, 2006 00:37

Re: What kind of boundary?
i think you can pressure outlet Bc, since it allows in and out depends on preesure. where as incase of pressure inlet it is forcing the fluid to go in... i hope you got it..

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 16:39.