CFD Online Logo CFD Online URL
Home > Forums > FLUENT

Moving interface between water and air (vortex)

Register Blogs Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old   November 20, 2008, 07:03
Default Moving interface between water and air (vortex)
Thomas Raes
Posts: n/a
I currently study a vortex-effect flowrate regulator.The Inlet is fully immerged, the outlet is in air at Patm. thus a air column appear in it.

I would like to know how i could modelize the interface air/water.

To understand the device running: (page 2 )

Thanks for yours answers
  Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
water and air interface boundary Shivakanth Main CFD Forum 2 September 25, 2008 09:11
evaporation of water cause vortex? hao Main CFD Forum 6 July 2, 2008 09:30
Water-air interface Ken CFX 2 February 19, 2008 10:25
Blurred Air-Water Interface Miguel CFX 3 September 9, 2006 01:24
Vortex shedding on moving airfoil Alex FLUENT 0 March 30, 2006 03:49

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:27.