|July 10, 2009, 11:35||
I am confused with the settings for my problem
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 54Rep Power: 10
I am trying to simulate ammonia and water emission from ammonia water in a two dimentional model using Fluent 6.3.26. The ammonia water fills in a tank which is connected with a wind tunnel. The air is supplied for one side of the wind tunnel and exhausted from the other side. THe case is isothermal.
I tried tutorial 17 and 19 and read part of 23 chapter in user's guide, but I am still not clear for the settings of the simulation. I suppose the following models and boundary conditions should be considered:
(1) velocity inlet, air, water-gas and ammonia gas flows with the same velocity and volume fraction will be set;
(2) pressure outlet;
(3) low Reynolds k-e model;
(4) Multiphase flow model, VOF or Mixture or Eulerian, I am not sure;
(5) the ammonia water in the tank, I guess there is chemical reaction, such as: NH4--NH3+H, I don't know how I can define it here;
(6) Should the evaporation model be included since there is water evaporate into the air?
(7) Should I define something for the ammonia emission from the liquid-gas interface?
(8) Should I define the interface in the model?
Thank you very much.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Need any WHATEVER Help,please. Heat-Flow problem||Amr||FLUENT||1||March 15, 2013 12:47|
|Adiabatic and Rotating wall (Convection problem)||ParodDav||CFX||5||April 29, 2007 19:13|
|Problem in Tutorial problem of fluent||Phanindra||FLUENT||5||April 17, 2007 09:57|
|CFX new user, problem with solver and PRE settings||Vijesh Joshi||CFX||1||March 13, 2006 23:42|
|problem with using colocated code||Jack||Main CFD Forum||0||December 15, 2002 01:15|