|July 14, 2010, 06:24||
Combustion in multiphase mixture model
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Posts: 6Rep Power: 9
I have three questions:
If I define 3 phases:
- 1st for species transport (chemkin format)
- 2nd for liquid water (coolant)
- 3rd for water vapour (evaporation-condensation interaction between phases).
1. Can I omit drag and slip interaction?
2. How to define compressibility of water vapour? Is the density UDF for compressible liquid flow(udf guide) appropriate for such case? What is BMODULUS?
3. Is spark model unavailable for ignition? Only patch of hot region could ignite this?
Thanks in advance
|density udf, drag and slip interaction, multiphase mixture, spark model|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Difference between Mixture & Eulerian multiphase ?||Shankar||FLUENT||6||October 7, 2015 08:45|
|VOF Model or Mixture Model||mems21||FLUENT||2||March 9, 2010 11:37|
|MULTIPHASE - FREE SURFACE & MIXTURE MODEL||Aris||FLUENT||3||April 28, 2009 11:46|
|LES and combustion model||Margherita Cadorin||CFX||0||October 29, 2008 06:24|
|can alternate combustion model by UDF?||Han Xingsi||FLUENT||0||September 1, 2008 02:08|