CFD Online Logo CFD Online URL
Home > Forums > FLUENT

What turbulent model should I use for mixed convection in a room?

Register Blogs Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old   February 29, 2012, 18:33
Default What turbulent model should I use for mixed convection in a room?
New Member
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 11
Rep Power: 7
pratik c is on a distinguished road
I have a third year project where I have to show mixed convection through a section of an office room with occupants where I want find the vertical air temperature difference next to each occupant for different inlet heights.
Could someone please tell me which turbulent model should I use?
Also what boundary conditions should I use for the walls and the occupants?
pratik c is offline   Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
k-omega-SST model (OF 1.6) - turbulent flat plate cboss OpenFOAM Running, Solving & CFD 25 August 9, 2016 09:53
Low Re turbulent model Minerva FLUENT 2 February 18, 2010 08:50
Half laminar and turbulent model trying to solve Andrew Clarke FLUENT 5 May 19, 2008 13:40
turbulent model jack FLUENT 1 September 17, 2007 04:22
Turbulent model in 2D calculations Francisco Saldarriaga Main CFD Forum 1 August 10, 1999 23:10

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:01.