CFD Online Logo CFD Online URL
Home > Forums > Main CFD Forum

looking for some help

Register Blogs Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old   June 23, 2006, 04:29
Default looking for some help
Posts: n/a
Hi! I'm trying to solve a problem: there is some board in water, this board is hinge-connected in one's ende and it is moving up and down, as if it making waves. My board is elastic (from fibreglass laminate). I'm seeking for reason, which can tell me about inflexion and force reaction in this board. Can you help me somebody? - i'm looking for some mathematic model or software etc ...

  Reply With Quote

Old   June 23, 2006, 05:13
Default Re: looking for some help
Posts: n/a
Use linearized water wave theory - have a look in the book on water waves by J.J. Stoker (Wiley) which covers problems of this type.
  Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 23:28.