|September 22, 2006, 11:45||
I have some question related to free surface flow with two-phase approach.
1. what is the present methods for avoiding spurious current when we use two-phase VOF + surface tension (don't attend to interpolation based methods such as gosht fluid, sharp interface, discontinouus interface)
2. Is there spurious current in level set based methods (two-phase), i don't see any publication that disscuss this in LMS.
3. What is body force pressure solver i see this option in CFX and Fluent and it is acclaimed that this method reduce spurious current (what is difference with traditional variable density projection method)
4. Do you see any publication that develop 3D geometrical reconstruction VOF method in unstructured or non-orthogonal structured grid (except works related to telluride project in los alamos), if yes please cite Ref. note that some work acclaime this (especially in FEM literature), but their numerical experient is related to cartesian grid.
5. Do you see any publication related to VOF method on Octree (3D) refined cartesian grid with Geo-reconstruction.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Free surface is below than expected..results are not good||mechovator||CFX||24||April 8, 2011 00:41|
|Submarine Free Surface||samwh||CFX||7||August 30, 2009 07:14|
|Multiphase flow. Dispersed and free surface model||Luis||CFX||8||May 29, 2007 18:13|
|Equilibrium of a free surface under surface tensio||Ryan||Main CFD Forum||1||August 7, 2001 16:14|
|Modeling Free Surface Flows||Elliot Schwartz||Main CFD Forum||5||August 25, 1998 21:03|