|March 21, 2016, 12:06||
Help needed for building HVAC model in a car
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 29Rep Power: 3
I am doing the HVAC simulation for the first time so wanted some help for building the HVAC model. Following are my queries
1) Should I only take the ducts as control volume?
2) I want to know the pressure and velocity variations along the ducts, so what are the different boundary conditions which I will have to define along with velocity inlet and pressure outlet?
3) do I need to assign the mass flow outlet or pressure outlet?
4) I will be using the outlet values for the thermal comfort model ( which will be a different simulation), so how should I define the boundary conditions accordingly.?
5) As an input I am having only the mass flow inlet...
It will be really great help if some one could solve this out..
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|about Subgrid-scale model||impecca||OpenFOAM Running, Solving & CFD||4||December 20, 2013 11:36|
|help needed for vof model||yan||FLUENT||3||December 16, 2005 02:17|
|Help needed to model gas-solids flow||Juliana P||FLUENT||3||September 21, 2005 09:42|
|Help needed regarding Dynamic Mesh Model||Saad||FLUENT||4||April 9, 2005 02:09|
|Please help with flow around car modelling!||Tudor Miron||CFX||17||March 19, 2004 20:23|