[Sponsors]
Home > Forums > General Forums > Main CFD Forum

What is like to be an engineer ?

Register Blogs Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By CFDfan

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old   August 13, 2021, 06:33
Default What is like to be an engineer ?

rams91 is on a distinguished road
Hello,

Iím doing a quick survey for my undergraduate project to understand how numerical simulation works. I would appreciate if you could give me your input on what is like to be numerical simulation engineer and the challenges you face during your researches. This will help me a lot.

Here is the link, I will be very grateful if can take 5 min of your time to anwser those simple questions, thanks

https://forms.gle/9EJavZNoQqqwPGwx9
rams91 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   September 27, 2021, 18:53

Eshfor
Eshfor is on a distinguished road
Great quiz! You really did your research! I wish you the best of luck with your undergraduate project. I am sure it will turn out great. Being a numerical simulation engineer sure is a pretty hard job. However, it is fine if you like the job and considers the subject interesting. It pays pretty well too if I do say so myself. I really do quite enjoy this job. I can’t imagine myself doing anything else. However, there is not a lot of free time. I used to be a volunteer firefighter here https://firerecruitmentaustralia.com...t-firefighter/. Now, after I got my current job, I absolutely do not have time to do anything like that, so I had to quit.

Last edited by Eshfor; September 29, 2021 at 11:37.
Eshfor is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   September 27, 2021, 20:01

CFDfan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rams91 View Post
Hello,

Iím doing a quick survey for my undergraduate project to understand how numerical simulation works. I would appreciate if you could give me your input on what is like to be numerical simulation engineer and the challenges you face during your researches. This will help me a lot.

Here is the link, I will be very grateful if can take 5 min of your time to anwser those simple questions, thanks

https://forms.gle/9EJavZNoQqqwPGwx9
Would you share the survey results?
aero_head likes this.
CFDfan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
engineer, project, simulation, turbulence