CFD Online Logo CFD Online URL
Home > Forums > Main CFD Forum

What type/size transducer?

Register Blogs Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old   September 1, 2009, 14:05
Default What type/size transducer?
New Member
Benjamin Otto
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1
Rep Power: 0
BenjaminPQ is on a distinguished road
I'm a total noob so sorry if this question is inappropriate.

What type of transducer would cause cavitation(?) in water droplets at a distance of 10cm? The transducer operating parallel to the surface where the droplets reside (the acoustic waves would be traveling parallel to the surface). The goal is to remove the water from the surface.


Thanks for your help!
BenjaminPQ is offline   Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:37.