CFD Online Discussion Forums

CFD Online Discussion Forums (
-   Main CFD Forum (
-   -   Career in Hydrodynamic Stability (

Rob February 1, 2004 05:50

Career in Hydrodynamic Stability
What are the job prospects for people with major study and project work in hydrodynamic stability?

RMG February 1, 2004 12:25

With a MS or with a PhD?
With a MS or with a PhD?

Rob February 2, 2004 00:24

Re: With a MS or with a PhD?
My question was with regard to an MS but I will also like an answer for PhD.

RMG February 4, 2004 06:49

a MS with Hydrodynamic Stability...
well ... a MS with Hydrodynamic Stability.. sounds good from the academic point of view. Is it at Bristol University? Where? I recommend you just to make sure to include as many courses as possible on CFD, "just in case". You might get tired of that subject at the end and want to move to another subject, so read CFD for your own sake. At least there are jobs on CFD.

Good lock

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 15:11.