Euler computation on hybrid grid
For some strange reasons, I would like to perform an Euler computation of a NACA0012, M=0.8, a=1.25 on a hybrid grid.
Obvisouly, I encounter convergence problems :D, stall or crash.
Does any of you have some tips in order to enforce convergence ?
What I have:
- Time-stepping: Euler-Backward, RGK family
- Spatial scheme: central scalar, central matrix, and some upwind schemes
- Multigrid, Full-multigrid, single grid start-up
- Residual smoothing
What I tried so far:
- deactivate multigrid
- increase scalar dissipation coeffs
- lowering CFL up to 1 for Euler Backward time-stepping
Not working so far... any help would be highly appreciated !
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:12.|