|March 20, 2012, 06:21||
Importing and meshing of catia igs file in gambit
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1Rep Power: 0
I Have Drawn Combustor 3D Model Using Catia V5 and Please Guide Me How To Import and Mesh The File In Gambit.Thanks in advance for valuable suggestion.
|May 22, 2012, 13:20||
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 9Rep Power: 6
I am simulating a membrane bio-reactor. My reactor has 2 main volumes (Attached file). I subtracted smaller volume from the other, but I retained the subtracted volume.
I have defined 3 boundary conditions as follow:
1. Velocity Inlet (flow of air) : the lower face of smaller volume
2. Pressure outlet: the upper face of bigger volume: it is open to atmosphere.
3. ???I don't know how to define the boundary condition of the upper face of smaller volume. In reality the smaller volume is open from top and the air rise up in the smaller volume and goes out from top of it and enters the bigger volume, At initial, the reactor is full of water and its volume fraction is 1.
I have tried some boundary conditions for the upper face of smaller volume(face2), but I encountered ERRORS as follow:
1. OUTFLOW: "Warning both outflow and and pressure boundaries are present in the domain. This is an incompatibility and solution cannot proceed until this is fixed."
2. INTERIOR: "Error: Cannot change face2 to interior because there is only one adjacent cell thread."
3. INTERNAL: "Error: Cannot change face2 to interior because there is only one adjacent cell thread."
What can I define the boundary condition of that face?
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|[GAMBIT] pro\e model to be exported for gambit meshing||mazhar1613||ANSYS Meshing & Geometry||1||August 18, 2013 13:36|
|Error in importing stl file to Gambit 2.4.6||vix||ANSYS||0||January 28, 2011 09:45|
|Importing IGES files into GAMBIT and meshing||kartik||FLUENT||3||September 23, 2008 00:12|
|Importing mesh into Gambit from Hypermesh||vaddiraju||FLUENT||0||August 23, 2002 11:50|
|Importing I-DEAS unv file||hbetb||FLUENT||1||August 10, 2001 13:22|