CFD Online Logo CFD Online URL
www.cfd-online.com
[Sponsors]
Home > Forums > Software User Forums > OpenFOAM > OpenFOAM Community Contributions

[swak4Foam] Error: Installing swak4Foam into OpenFOAM 2.3.0 on CentOS 7

Register Blogs Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old   April 29, 2016, 03:09
Default Error: Installing swak4Foam into OpenFOAM 2.3.0 on CentOS 7
  #1
New Member
 
Qiaoling Wang
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 18
Rep Power: 9
mushtime is on a distinguished road
Hello, foamers.
I got some trouble in installing swak4Foam into openfoam2.3.0 on Centos7.
I download the swak4Foam_2.x form Contrib/swak4Foam - OpenFOAMWiki.
Then I cd the swak4Foam and use ./Allwmake.
Code:
Previously compiled for OpenFOAM 2.3.0
No file 'swakConfiguration'. Python etc won't work. See README for details
Try 'ln -s swakConfiguration.automatic swakConfiguration' for automatic configuration. BEWARE: this does not work on some systems
Checking swak4Foam-version and generating file
Swak version is 0.3.2
Bison is version 2.7
Flex is version 2.5.37 (Minor version: 37)
OpenFOAM-version: Major 2 Minor 3 Patch 0 (-1 == x / 0)
No change to swak4FoamParsers/foamVersion4swak.H
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libswak4FoamParsers.so' is up to date.
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libswakLagrangianParser.so' is up to date.
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libgroovyBC.so' is up to date.
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libswakFunctionObjects.so' is up to date.
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libsimpleFunctionObjects.so' is up to date.
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libsimpleLagrangianFunctionObjects.so' is up to date.
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libsimpleSearchableSurfaces.so' is up to date.
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libsimpleSwakFunctionObjects.so' is up to date.
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libswakTopoSources.so' is up to date.
wmakeLnInclude: linking include files to ./lnInclude
Making dependency list for source file swakImplicitSources.C
Making dependency list for source file swakExplicitSources.C
Making dependency list for source file swakSetValues.C
Making dependency list for source file forceEquation.C
Making dependency list for source file expressionSource.C
could not open file foamString.H for source file swakImplicitSources.C due to No such file or directory
There are a lot of 'could not open file xxxx for source file swakImplicitSources.C due to No such file or directory'.
After some time, it appears:
Code:
../swak4FoamParsers/lnInclude/PatchValueExpressionDriverI.H: In the memberFunction:‘Foam::tmp<Foam::Field<Type> > Foam::PatchValueExpressionDriver::mapPointField(const Foam::word&)’:
../swak4FoamParsers/lnInclude/PatchValueExpressionDriverI.H:965:61: warning:typedef ‘localPointField’ locally defined but not used [-Wunused-local-typedefs]
         typedef GeometricField<T,pointPatchField,pointMesh> localPointField;
Finally:
Code:
../../Libraries/swak4FoamParsers/lnInclude/SubsetValueExpressionDriver.H:110:18: Warning: Use inline functions‘Foam::label Foam::SubsetValueExpressionDriver::getIndexFromIterator(const Iter&) const [with Iter = const int*; Foam::label = int]’But never defined [enabled by default]
     inline label getIndexFromIterator(const Iter &it) const;
After compiling:
Code:
If you want to use swakCoded-function object or compile software based on swak set the environment variable SWAK4FOAM_SRC to /home/customer/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.3.0/swak4Foam_2.x/Libraries (most people will be fine without setting that variable)
But when I type funkeysetFields, it says 'command not found'.
Attached is my second compile make.log.
Can someone help me. Thanks very much.
make.log for second time:
Code:
Previously compiled for OpenFOAM 2.3.0
No file 'swakConfiguration'. Python etc won't work. See README for details
Try 'ln -s swakConfiguration.automatic swakConfiguration' for automatic configuration. BEWARE: this does not work on some systems
Checking swak4Foam-version and generating file
Swak version is 0.3.2
Bison is version 2.7
Flex is version 2.5.37 (Minor version: 37)
OpenFOAM-version: Major 2 Minor 3 Patch 0 (-1 == x / 0)
No change to swak4FoamParsers/foamVersion4swak.H
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libswak4FoamParsers.so' is up to date.
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libswakLagrangianParser.so' is up to date.
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libgroovyBC.so' is up to date.
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libswakFunctionObjects.so' is up to date.
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libsimpleFunctionObjects.so' is up to date.
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libsimpleLagrangianFunctionObjects.so' is up to date.
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libsimpleSearchableSurfaces.so' is up to date.
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libsimpleSwakFunctionObjects.so' is up to date.
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libswakTopoSources.so' is up to date.
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libswakSourceFields.so' is up to date.
Compiling swakFvOptions
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libswakFvOptions.so' is up to date.
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libgroovyStandardBCs.so' is up to date.

SWAK_PYTHON_INCLUDE not defined .... no Python-Integration. Most people are fine without it

'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libswakChemistryModelFunctionPlugin.so' is up to date.
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libswakFvcSchemesFunctionPlugin.so' is up to date.
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libswakLagrangianCloudSourcesFunctionPlugin.so' is up to date.
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libswakLocalCalculationsFunctionPlugin.so' is up to date.
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libswakMeshQualityFunctionPlugin.so' is up to date.
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libswakMeshWaveFunctionPlugin.so' is up to date.
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libswakRadiationModelFunctionPlugin.so' is up to date.
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libswakRandomFunctionPlugin.so' is up to date.
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libswakSurfacesAndSetsFunctionPlugin.so' is up to date.
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libswakThermoTurbFunctionPlugin.so' is up to date.
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libswakTransportTurbFunctionPlugin.so' is up to date.
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libswakVelocityFunctionPlugin.so' is up to date.
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libswakCoalCloudAdaptor.so' is up to date.

If you have your own function-plugins you can specify them using the SWAK_USER_PLUGINS environment variable and they would be compiled now. If you don't know what this means: don't bother. You propably don't need it


SWAK_PYTHON_INCLUDE not defined .... no Python-Integration. Utility funkyPythonPostproc not compiled

make[1]: “/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/bin/calcNonUniformOffsetsForMapped”is up to date.
make[1]: “/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/bin/replayTransientBC”is up to date.
make[1]: “/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/bin/funkyDoCalc”is up to date.
make[1]: “/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/bin/funkySetBoundaryField”is up to date.
make[1]: “/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/bin/funkySetFields”is up to date.
make[1]: “/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/bin/funkyWarpMesh”is up to date.
make[1]: “/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/bin/fieldReport”is up to date.
make[1]: “/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/bin/funkySetLagrangianField”is up to date.


If you want to use swakCoded-function object or compile software based on swak set the environment variable SWAK4FOAM_SRC to /home/customer/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.3.0/swak4Foam_2.x/Libraries (most people will be fine without setting that variable)

Last edited by wyldckat; May 1, 2016 at 16:56. Reason: Changed [QUOTE][/QUOTE] to [CODE][/CODE]
mushtime is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   April 29, 2016, 10:04
Red face
  #2
New Member
 
Qiaoling Wang
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 18
Rep Power: 9
mushtime is on a distinguished road
hello Bruno and all foamers
I compile the swak4Foam_2.x on contrib/swak4Foam on centos7.
My openfoam version is 2.3.0 and bison2.7, flex is also ok.
When I compile it , it shows ok.
But when I use the groovyB.C. It happens like this:
pro.JPG
And finally it said:
pro2.JPG.
My log file is like this:
Code:
/*---------------------------------------------------------------------------*\
| =========                 |                                                 |
| \\      /  F ield         | OpenFOAM: The Open Source CFD Toolbox           |
|  \\    /   O peration     | Version:  2.3.0                                 |
|   \\  /    A nd           | Web:      www.OpenFOAM.org                      |
|    \\/     M anipulation  |                                                 |
\*---------------------------------------------------------------------------*/
Build  : 2.3.0-f5222ca19ce6
Exec   : flameletFoam -parallel
Date   : Apr 29 2016
Time   : 20:49:36
Host   : "localhost.localdomain"
PID    : 22938
Case   : /home/customer/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.3.0/flameletFoam/tutorial/pilotedDiffusionFlame/caseA
nProcs : 4
Slaves : 
3
(
"localhost.localdomain.22939"
"localhost.localdomain.22940"
"localhost.localdomain.22941"
)

Pstream initialized with:
    floatTransfer      : 0
    nProcsSimpleSum    : 0
    commsType          : nonBlocking
    polling iterations : 0
sigFpe : Enabling floating point exception trapping (FOAM_SIGFPE).
fileModificationChecking : Monitoring run-time modified files using timeStampMaster
allowSystemOperations : Disallowing user-supplied system call operations

// * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * //
Create time

Create mesh for time = 0
I also mention it in this thread:
http://www.cfd-online.com/Forums/ope...0-centos7.html.
Can you tell me where is wrong? Thanks for your help.

[ Moderator note: Moved from here: http://www.cfd-online.com/Forums/ope...ak4foam-4.html ]

Last edited by wyldckat; May 1, 2016 at 16:59. Reason: see "Moderator note:"
mushtime is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   April 29, 2016, 10:10
Red face
  #3
New Member
 
Qiaoling Wang
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 18
Rep Power: 9
mushtime is on a distinguished road
When I compile it , it shows ok.
pro3.JPG
But when I use the groovyB.C. It happens like this:
pro.JPG
And finally:
in attached files, it stop running.
My log file is like this:
Code:
/*---------------------------------------------------------------------------*\
| =========                 |                                                 |
| \\      /  F ield         | OpenFOAM: The Open Source CFD Toolbox           |
|  \\    /   O peration     | Version:  2.3.0                                 |
|   \\  /    A nd           | Web:      www.OpenFOAM.org                      |
|    \\/     M anipulation  |                                                 |
\*---------------------------------------------------------------------------*/
Build  : 2.3.0-f5222ca19ce6
Exec   : flameletFoam -parallel
Date   : Apr 29 2016
Time   : 20:49:36
Host   : "localhost.localdomain"
PID    : 22938
Case   : /home/customer/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.3.0/flameletFoam/tutorial/pilotedDiffusionFlame/caseA
nProcs : 4
Slaves : 
3
(
"localhost.localdomain.22939"
"localhost.localdomain.22940"
"localhost.localdomain.22941"
)

Pstream initialized with:
    floatTransfer      : 0
    nProcsSimpleSum    : 0
    commsType          : nonBlocking
    polling iterations : 0
sigFpe : Enabling floating point exception trapping (FOAM_SIGFPE).
fileModificationChecking : Monitoring run-time modified files using timeStampMaster
allowSystemOperations : Disallowing user-supplied system call operations

// * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * //
Create time

Create mesh for time = 0


Reading g
Creating combustion model

Selecting combustion model YSLFModel<rhoThermoCombustion>
Selecting thermodynamics package 
{
    type            heRhoThermo;
    mixture         reactingMixture;
    transport       sutherland;
    thermo          janaf;
    energy          sensibleEnthalpy;
    equationOfState perfectGas;
    specie          specie;
}

Selecting chemistryReader chemkinReader
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
mpirun noticed that process rank 3 with PID 22941 on node localhost exited on signal 11 (Segmentation fault).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can any one help me ? Thank you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pro2.JPG (55.0 KB, 8 views)

Last edited by wyldckat; May 1, 2016 at 16:56. Reason: Changed [QUOTE][/QUOTE] to [CODE][/CODE]
mushtime is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   May 1, 2016, 19:51
Default
  #4
Retired Super Moderator
 
Bruno Santos
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Posts: 10,969
Blog Entries: 45
Rep Power: 126
wyldckat is a name known to allwyldckat is a name known to allwyldckat is a name known to allwyldckat is a name known to allwyldckat is a name known to allwyldckat is a name known to all
Quick answer: According to the outputs you've provided:
  1. swak4Foam was built properly without any problems.
  2. At the end of the error messages in one of the images, there is an error message that seems the real cause of the problem:
    Code:
    Duplicate entry fixedTemperatureConstraint
  3. My guess is that the problem is not related to groovyBC, but is in fact related to a problem with the case you are using, which is loading other non-swak4Foam libraries that have bugs in them.
  4. Without more details about the case you are trying to use, it's not possible to further diagnose the problem. Please follow the instructions given here: http://www.cfd-online.com/Forums/ope...-get-help.html - so that you can provide the necessary details about the case you are trying to run.
__________________
wyldckat is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   May 2, 2016, 02:59
Default
  #5
New Member
 
Qiaoling Wang
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 18
Rep Power: 9
mushtime is on a distinguished road
Dear Bruno,
Thanks for your reply.
I use flameletFoam which is downloaded here.http://openfoamwiki.net/index.php/Ex...n/flameletFoam
Just as you said, the swak4Foam is built properly since I check the groovyB.C with other solver, and it did not report errors.But when I use flameletFoam, it report that error.And when I use flameletFoam without using the groovy.B.C, it works.
My case setting is listed below.
1.Mesh check shows OK.
MESH.png
checkMesh.png
2.I add to the top of the controlDict
Code:
libs (
      "libOpenFOAM.so"
      "libsimpleSwakFunctionObjects.so"
      "libswakFunctionObjects.so"
      "libgroovyBC.so"
     );
And I use groovyB.C for JET patch:
Code:
         JET
    {
            type            groovyBC;
            value             uniform (49.6 0 0);
            variables
            (
            "umax=49.6/0.817;"
            "yp=pos().y;"
            "zp=pos().z;"
            "r=sqrt(pow(yp,2)+pow(zp,2));"
            "u=umax*pow((1.0-r/0.0036), (1.0/7.0));"
            "um=u+0.01*randNormal()*u;"
            );
        valueExpression "vector(um,0,0)";
    }
3.After preparing the mesh and I type canteraToFoam and flameletFoam and report errors.
There are a lot of "Duplicate ..." and then messy code.
canteraToFoam-log:canteraToFoam-log.jpg
flameletFoam-log:flameletFoam-log.jpg
Attached Files
File Type: txt controlDict.txt (1.4 KB, 3 views)
mushtime is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   May 2, 2016, 15:36
Default
  #6
Assistant Moderator
 
Bernhard Gschaider
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 4,224
Rep Power: 49
gschaider will become famous soon enoughgschaider will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushtime View Post
Dear Bruno,
Thanks for your reply.
I use flameletFoam which is downloaded here.http://openfoamwiki.net/index.php/Ex...n/flameletFoam
Just as you said, the swak4Foam is built properly since I check the groovyB.C with other solver, and it did not report errors.But when I use flameletFoam, it report that error.And when I use flameletFoam without using the groovy.B.C, it works.
My case setting is listed below.
1.Mesh check shows OK.
Attachment 47171
Attachment 47172
2.I add to the top of the controlDict
Code:
libs (
      "libOpenFOAM.so"
      "libsimpleSwakFunctionObjects.so"
      "libswakFunctionObjects.so"
      "libgroovyBC.so"
     );
And I use groovyB.C for JET patch:
Code:
         JET
    {
            type            groovyBC;
            value             uniform (49.6 0 0);
            variables
            (
            "umax=49.6/0.817;"
            "yp=pos().y;"
            "zp=pos().z;"
            "r=sqrt(pow(yp,2)+pow(zp,2));"
            "u=umax*pow((1.0-r/0.0036), (1.0/7.0));"
            "um=u+0.01*randNormal()*u;"
            );
        valueExpression "vector(um,0,0)";
    }
3.After preparing the mesh and I type canteraToFoam and flameletFoam and report errors.
There are a lot of "Duplicate ..." and then messy code.
canteraToFoam-log:Attachment 47177
flameletFoam-log:Attachment 47176
The problem is that flameletFoam "reimplements" thermophysical models under the same name as OF. Now when swak pulls in these original libraries there are two conflicting implementations

There is not much that can be done here. A "special" version of swak for flameletFoam that uses their library. But that would involve some modifications to the code

Sorry (but not my fault)
__________________
Note: I don't use "Friend"-feature on this forum out of principle. Ah. And by the way: I'm not on Facebook either. So don't be offended if I don't accept your invitation/friend request
gschaider is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   May 4, 2016, 08:16
Smile
  #7
New Member
 
Qiaoling Wang
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 18
Rep Power: 9
mushtime is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by gschaider View Post
The problem is that flameletFoam "reimplements" thermophysical models under the same name as OF. Now when swak pulls in these original libraries there are two conflicting implementations

There is not much that can be done here. A "special" version of swak for flameletFoam that uses their library. But that would involve some modifications to the code

Sorry (but not my fault)
Thanks Bernhard.
Maybe I should try other way to set the inlet velocity B.C.
I try this type of boundary "timeVaryingMappedFixedValue". But I do not know which is better for the turbulent velocity inlet.
mushtime is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   May 6, 2016, 10:14
Default
  #8
New Member
 
Qiaoling Wang
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 18
Rep Power: 9
mushtime is on a distinguished road
Greetings:
Now I find out that the swak4Foam can be used with flameletFoam solver (Muller) although some strange information may happen at begin.
Thanks for those who reply to this thread.
mushtime is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   July 17, 2016, 23:36
Default
  #9
New Member
 
Esmaeel Eftekharian
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 16
Rep Power: 9
Esmaeelef is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by gschaider View Post
The problem is that flameletFoam "reimplements" thermophysical models under the same name as OF. Now when swak pulls in these original libraries there are two conflicting implementations

There is not much that can be done here. A "special" version of swak for flameletFoam that uses their library. But that would involve some modifications to the code

Sorry (but not my fault)
Hello Bernard

I am using Linux Ubuntu 16.04 and OpenFoam4. I desperately need to use Swak4Foam in my work, however, in the final step of installing Swak4Foam (./Allwmake > log.make 2>&1) it is not compiled and it stops. I wonder if this is because of the version of OpenFoam I use; if so, would you please let me know if there is a version of Swak4Foam available compatible with OpenFoam4. By the way, what is the latest version of OpenFoam on which I can install swak4Foam? Thank you in advance.
Esmaeelef is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   July 23, 2017, 16:27
Default
  #10
Member
 
Raunak Bardia
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 32
Rep Power: 10
raunakbardia is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushtime View Post
Hello, foamers.
I got some trouble in installing swak4Foam into openfoam2.3.0 on Centos7.
I download the swak4Foam_2.x form Contrib/swak4Foam - OpenFOAMWiki.
Then I cd the swak4Foam and use ./Allwmake.
Code:
Previously compiled for OpenFOAM 2.3.0
No file 'swakConfiguration'. Python etc won't work. See README for details
Try 'ln -s swakConfiguration.automatic swakConfiguration' for automatic configuration. BEWARE: this does not work on some systems
Checking swak4Foam-version and generating file
Swak version is 0.3.2
Bison is version 2.7
Flex is version 2.5.37 (Minor version: 37)
OpenFOAM-version: Major 2 Minor 3 Patch 0 (-1 == x / 0)
No change to swak4FoamParsers/foamVersion4swak.H
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libswak4FoamParsers.so' is up to date.
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libswakLagrangianParser.so' is up to date.
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libgroovyBC.so' is up to date.
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libswakFunctionObjects.so' is up to date.
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libsimpleFunctionObjects.so' is up to date.
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libsimpleLagrangianFunctionObjects.so' is up to date.
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libsimpleSearchableSurfaces.so' is up to date.
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libsimpleSwakFunctionObjects.so' is up to date.
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libswakTopoSources.so' is up to date.
wmakeLnInclude: linking include files to ./lnInclude
Making dependency list for source file swakImplicitSources.C
Making dependency list for source file swakExplicitSources.C
Making dependency list for source file swakSetValues.C
Making dependency list for source file forceEquation.C
Making dependency list for source file expressionSource.C
could not open file foamString.H for source file swakImplicitSources.C due to No such file or directory
There are a lot of 'could not open file xxxx for source file swakImplicitSources.C due to No such file or directory'.
After some time, it appears:
Code:
../swak4FoamParsers/lnInclude/PatchValueExpressionDriverI.H: In the memberFunction:‘Foam::tmp<Foam::Field<Type> > Foam::PatchValueExpressionDriver::mapPointField(const Foam::word&)’:
../swak4FoamParsers/lnInclude/PatchValueExpressionDriverI.H:965:61: warning:typedef ‘localPointField’ locally defined but not used [-Wunused-local-typedefs]
         typedef GeometricField<T,pointPatchField,pointMesh> localPointField;
Finally:
Code:
../../Libraries/swak4FoamParsers/lnInclude/SubsetValueExpressionDriver.H:110:18: Warning: Use inline functions‘Foam::label Foam::SubsetValueExpressionDriver::getIndexFromIterator(const Iter&) const [with Iter = const int*; Foam::label = int]’But never defined [enabled by default]
     inline label getIndexFromIterator(const Iter &it) const;
After compiling:
Code:
If you want to use swakCoded-function object or compile software based on swak set the environment variable SWAK4FOAM_SRC to /home/customer/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.3.0/swak4Foam_2.x/Libraries (most people will be fine without setting that variable)
But when I type funkeysetFields, it says 'command not found'.
Attached is my second compile make.log.
Can someone help me. Thanks very much.
make.log for second time:
Code:
Previously compiled for OpenFOAM 2.3.0
No file 'swakConfiguration'. Python etc won't work. See README for details
Try 'ln -s swakConfiguration.automatic swakConfiguration' for automatic configuration. BEWARE: this does not work on some systems
Checking swak4Foam-version and generating file
Swak version is 0.3.2
Bison is version 2.7
Flex is version 2.5.37 (Minor version: 37)
OpenFOAM-version: Major 2 Minor 3 Patch 0 (-1 == x / 0)
No change to swak4FoamParsers/foamVersion4swak.H
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libswak4FoamParsers.so' is up to date.
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libswakLagrangianParser.so' is up to date.
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libgroovyBC.so' is up to date.
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libswakFunctionObjects.so' is up to date.
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libsimpleFunctionObjects.so' is up to date.
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libsimpleLagrangianFunctionObjects.so' is up to date.
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libsimpleSearchableSurfaces.so' is up to date.
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libsimpleSwakFunctionObjects.so' is up to date.
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libswakTopoSources.so' is up to date.
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libswakSourceFields.so' is up to date.
Compiling swakFvOptions
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libswakFvOptions.so' is up to date.
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libgroovyStandardBCs.so' is up to date.

SWAK_PYTHON_INCLUDE not defined .... no Python-Integration. Most people are fine without it

'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libswakChemistryModelFunctionPlugin.so' is up to date.
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libswakFvcSchemesFunctionPlugin.so' is up to date.
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libswakLagrangianCloudSourcesFunctionPlugin.so' is up to date.
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libswakLocalCalculationsFunctionPlugin.so' is up to date.
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libswakMeshQualityFunctionPlugin.so' is up to date.
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libswakMeshWaveFunctionPlugin.so' is up to date.
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libswakRadiationModelFunctionPlugin.so' is up to date.
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libswakRandomFunctionPlugin.so' is up to date.
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libswakSurfacesAndSetsFunctionPlugin.so' is up to date.
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libswakThermoTurbFunctionPlugin.so' is up to date.
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libswakTransportTurbFunctionPlugin.so' is up to date.
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libswakVelocityFunctionPlugin.so' is up to date.
'/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libswakCoalCloudAdaptor.so' is up to date.

If you have your own function-plugins you can specify them using the SWAK_USER_PLUGINS environment variable and they would be compiled now. If you don't know what this means: don't bother. You propably don't need it


SWAK_PYTHON_INCLUDE not defined .... no Python-Integration. Utility funkyPythonPostproc not compiled

make[1]: “/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/bin/calcNonUniformOffsetsForMapped”is up to date.
make[1]: “/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/bin/replayTransientBC”is up to date.
make[1]: “/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/bin/funkyDoCalc”is up to date.
make[1]: “/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/bin/funkySetBoundaryField”is up to date.
make[1]: “/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/bin/funkySetFields”is up to date.
make[1]: “/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/bin/funkyWarpMesh”is up to date.
make[1]: “/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/bin/fieldReport”is up to date.
make[1]: “/home/customer/OpenFOAM/customer-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/bin/funkySetLagrangianField”is up to date.


If you want to use swakCoded-function object or compile software based on swak set the environment variable SWAK4FOAM_SRC to /home/customer/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.3.0/swak4Foam_2.x/Libraries (most people will be fine without setting that variable)
I have a similar problem, albeit, with the latest development version of swak4foam (0.4.1). I am compiling it for OpenFOAM v1612+. My build stops at "fieldreport" compilation. This thread started with the quoted post but the solution was not posted for this installation issue.

Can someone please help me with this? The log file after the second run of Allwmake command is attached.
Attached Files
File Type: txt buildlog.txt (8.4 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by raunakbardia; July 24, 2017 at 18:04.
raunakbardia is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[OpenFOAM.org] Using OpenFOAM 2.3.0 from Deb pack in Ubuntu 14.04 + ParaView 5 from OpenFOAM 4.1 ad2eb OpenFOAM Installation 12 May 28, 2017 15:30
OpenFOAM Training, London, Chicago, Munich, Houston 2016-2017 cfd.direct OpenFOAM Announcements from Other Sources 0 September 14, 2016 04:19
[OpenFOAM.org] OpenFOAM 2.3.0 Installation Problem on CentOS 6.6 shenzhou1987 OpenFOAM Installation 1 December 14, 2014 14:34
[swak4Foam] Installing swak4Foam to OpenFOAM in mac Kaquesang OpenFOAM Community Contributions 22 January 21, 2013 12:51
Cross-compiling OpenFOAM 1.7.0 on Linux for Windows 32 and 64bits with Mingw-w64 wyldckat OpenFOAM Announcements from Other Sources 3 September 8, 2010 07:25


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:11.