|August 1, 2013, 16:23||
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 4Rep Power: 5
I am just starting to use openfoam and I have made a model using star ccm and convert into openfoam. However, during the conversion, terminal says that
for region, did not find ProstarRegionNumber entry for each patches.
anyway, it finishes conversion, and in 0 folder, the cell and celltype occurs.
I changed the BCs to suit my case, but when i run the case use icofoam, there solver doesn't work, any parameters in terminal for each step keep 0, so when i open parafoam, all the picture is red. I don;t know what's wrong with that?
do i need to delete the original P and U folders? just use the cell and celltype folder which get after conversion.
|August 18, 2013, 18:03||
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Blog Entries: 39Rep Power: 108
But if you did study the tutorial properly, then please indicate all of the modifications you've made to the case, including the indication of the mesh characteristics!
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|[ICEM] Problems with coedge curves and surfaces||tommymoose||ANSYS Meshing & Geometry||0||August 5, 2011 16:02|
|Needed Benchmark Problems for FSI||Mechstud||Main CFD Forum||4||July 26, 2011 12:13|
|Problems with starccm mesh||AndTen||OpenFOAM Meshing & Mesh Conversion||1||February 23, 2010 05:43|
|Two-phase air water flow problems by activating Wall Lubrication Force||challenger85||CFX||5||November 5, 2009 06:44|
|Help required to solve Hydraulic related problems||aero||CFX||0||October 30, 2006 12:00|