mergeMeshes and AMI
I am making a simulation for mixing processs with an impeller. I have been following the example describing rotating cube in a flow field. (http://www.cfd-online.com/Forums/ope...wing-up-2.html)
Here is what I did
1. I divided the domain in to two parts: a. Region close to the impeller blades. b. The mixing tank (minus the region described by 'a').
2. Created two meshes.
3. Use mergeMesh operation to merge the mesh.
Now, I have following problem/questions.
1. The method I followed did not generate any AMI. What could be wrong?
2. Is it necessary to have conformal meshes to generate AMI?
3. Is there any separate process/file/command to generate AMI?
Can some one explain method to generate AMI?
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:30.|