|August 3, 2015, 03:11||
twoPhaseEulerFoam setting up the initial conditions - floating point exception error
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 3Rep Power: 3
Please someone help me with this
- 3D multiphase(air and water) internal pipe flow (parallel running).
- Pipe diameter = 0.002 m.
- Air and water mixture injected into the inlet (air volume fraction, 5%).
- Air and water velocity = 10.6157 m/s.
- Setting up the initial conditions inside the 0 folder.
- Floating point exception error.
Attached are the input files for reference.
Log file is also included.
Please help me with one.
I would really appreciate your help.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Mesquite - Adaptive mesh refinement / coarsening?||philippose||OpenFOAM Running, Solving & CFD||94||January 27, 2016 10:40|
|Compiling dynamicTopoFvMesh for OpenFOAM 2.1.x||Saxwax||OpenFOAM Installation||25||November 29, 2013 06:34|
|Orifice Plate with a fully developed flow - Problems with convergence||jonmec||OpenFOAM Running, Solving & CFD||3||July 28, 2011 05:24|
|Problem with compile the setParabolicInlet||ivanyao||OpenFOAM Running, Solving & CFD||6||September 5, 2008 20:50|
|DecomposePar links against liblamso0 with OpenMPI||jens_klostermann||OpenFOAM Bugs||11||June 28, 2007 17:51|