icoLagrangianFoam parallelizatrion problem
I work with icoLagrangianFoam solver on a cluster. It works good on one processor, but it doesn't work on 8 processors.
At some time step it can't move particles. I don't receive any error, solver stil works but without any result.
Do you know this problem?
I'm testing it with 4 processors and get the same problem. Hope some one can try to give and explanation.
Thanks so much.
- which OF-version are you working with
- where did you get the icoLagranian-sources from (The one from the OF-extend-svn should be the more recent)
- does this happen with the minimal parallel setup (==2 CPUs) too
- is the problem reproducible with one of the two example-cases
thank you very much for answer.
I should say at first, I'm new openFOAM user.
- I use openFoam-1.5
- I got icoLagrangianFoam from https://openfoam-extend.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/openfoam-extend/trunk/Breeder_1.5/solvers/other/IcoLagrangianFoam/
- yes, this happens with 2 CPUs too
- I worked with one of examples (it was cavityLagrange)
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 23:22.|