Approximation Schemes for convective term - structured grids - Schemes
When we shall fill this page, I offer to make common identifications, because in different issues was used different notation.
Also we beg everybody to help me with original works. Later I shall write, what is necessary. If anyone have literature connected with convective schemes, please drop me a line.
We shall be very glad and grateful to hear any critical suggestion (please drop a few lines at Wiki Forum)
It is just a skeleton, but we hope that it will be developed into the good thing
- Central Differencing Scheme (CDS)
- Upwind Differencing Scheme (UDS) also (First-order upwind - FOU)
- Hybrid Differencing Scheme (HDS also HYBRID)
- Power-Law Scheme (also Exponencial scheme or PLDS )
- QUICKER - Quadratic Upwind Interpolation Extended and Revised
- SMART - Sharp and Monotonic Algorithm for Realistic Transport
- SMARTER - SMART Efficiently Revised
- VONOS - Variable-Order Non-Oscillatory Scheme
- CHARM - Cubic / Parabolic High-Accuracy Resolution Method
- UMIST - Upstream Monotonic Interpolation for Scalar Transport
- ULTIMATE - Universal Limiter for Transport Interpolation Modelling of the Advective Transport Equation
- ULTRA-SHARP : Universal Limiter for Thight Resolution and Accuracy in combination with the Simple High-Accuracy Resolution Program (also ULTRA-QUICK)
- ENIGMATIC - Extended Numerical Integration for Genuinely Multidimensional Advective Transport Insuring Conservation
- QUICKEST - Quadratic Upstream Interpolation for Convective Kinematics with Estimated Streaming Terms
- EXQUISITE - Exponential or Quadratic Upstream Interpolation for Solution of the Incompressible Transport Equation
SMITH (3000), "XXX", XXX.