This section is intended for people who work on adding content to the Wiki. So fellow CFD-Wikians, this is your page, private hideout, coffee room, coordination center, after-hours bar or whatever you want to use it for. If you still haven't contributed to the Wiki please do so today! We need your help and everyone is welcome to join our team of Wiki authors.
What's in the works
You who do significant additions to the Wiki, please add some information about your work, plans and progress here so that others can see what you are working on and perhaps help, monitor, come with suggestions and most importantly, be inspired by.
- On May 21, 2007 we sent out a marketing email to all users of CFD Online. Hopefully this will make CFD-Wiki more well known and increase the number of additions --Jola 07:32, 21 May 2007 (MDT)
- I am currently working on the Turbulence section with a new navigational structure and adding more text. --Jola 16:21, 17 June 2007 (MDT)
What needs to be done
Anything that you want! Be bold and just pick something that you feel that you can improve! If you need some help with good ideas on things to work on here are a few suggestions:
- We have many turbulence models listed in the turbulence modeling section which still lack any description. Feel free to pick a model that you are familiar with and write a description of it. --Jola 01:50, 13 September 2005 (MDT)
- The FAQ section is still very thin. If you are familiar with one of the larger CFD codes please consider adding a few questions and answers to the FAQ. --Jola 08:28, 13 September 2005 (MDT)
- Editing! This is a constructive and collaborative work that improves with co-operation. -- Roberthealy1 16:48, 12 August 2007 (MDT)
- Referencing! Dig out your old Fluid Dynamics, Thermodynamics and Heat Transfer textbooks. Make sure that the information you are providing for the world is verified and peer reviewed elsewhere. -- Roberthealy1 13:00, 13 August 2007 (MDT)
- If you are an experienced CFD engineer and an expert in a special application area you are very welcome to start a best practise guideline for your speciality. --Jola 10:44, 18 September 2005 (MDT)
- For anykind of knowledge the sure test is to know where it fails or what its limitations are, then one is master of that. As they say "repulsion is the sure test for magnetism". I would like to add info and prefer other members to add content on limitations of various CFD schemes and its (CFD) strength in highlighting the limitations of various scenarios in arriving at final configuration during design process. --[User:kamesh]
Other resources of interest
Here are a few links to pages that are of special interest for us CFD-Wikians:
CFD-Wikians - Who we are
Add your name here if you make contributions to the wiki.
The order is alphabetical (a - z) based on the user name.
- User:Anand - www.iitm.ac.in
- User:ABeevers - Adam Beevers
- User:Aerodeepak - Deepak Thirumurthy
- User:anurag - Anurag Sharma
- User:bajjal - Bajjal Raghavendra
- User:Ben - Ben D.
- User:Discoganya - Sujit Kirpekar
- User:ForMat - Matej Forman
- User:ganesh - Ganesh N
- User:harish - Harish Gopalan
- User:jasond - Jason D.
- User:jola - Jonas Larsson
- User:kiranc - Kiran Chutkey
- User:mirzapopovac - Mirza Popovac
- User:Michail - Michail Kirichkov
- User:nejm - Nejm
- User:Pavitran - Pavitran. D
- User:praveen - Praveen. C
- User:prokol - www.my-area.net
- User:Radi_Sadek - Radi Sadek
- User:Remduke - Remi D.
- User:Roberthealy1 - Robert Healy
- User:Robkunz - Rob Kunz
- User:s2vivek - vivekanandu.sakilam
- User:sharonmshepard - Sharon Shepard
- user:Sachinshendge - Sachin Shendge
- User:Si - Simon Hubbard
- User:snegan - Suriyanarayanan P
- User:Suneesh - Suneesh S.S.
- User:Toschi - Federico Toschi
- User:Tsaad - Tony Saad
- User:zxaar - Arjun Yadav
- MTS Converter is a professional but easy-to-use MTS Video Converter.
- Provides five ways to rip Blu-ray DVD to PC, AVI, DVD, ISO, iPod, MP4, WMV, MPEG, DivX, etc.
- Convert MKV files to DVD and watch on any DVD player, using only freeware software.
- Mac Video Converter is best video converter which convert FLV, MOV, AVI, M2TS, MKV, MOD, WMV for Mac os.
- Tod converter for mac to play on iPod, iPhone, QuickTime, iTunes, iMovie, iDVD, Apple TV, iMovie etc.
- HD Video Converter can easily convert HD video formats such as AVCHD (mts, m2ts), H.264/AVC, MKV, MPEG-2 (ts), DivX, HD WMV, MPEG-4 and Quick Time.
- DVD ripper is a computer program that facilitates copying the content of a DVD to a hard disk drive.
- FLV to Video Converter is an easy-to-use tool for converting FLV files to popular video and audio formats.
- Faster Free Convert/Rip iPod converter MP4 formats with Great Quality and Transfer to iTunes/iPod Directly.
- Blu-ray converter allows you convert blu-ray and general dvd to various video and audio formats like avi, mp4, wmv, mpeg, mkv, mov, xvid, mp3 without any loss.