Discretisation of Diffusive Term
- Approximation Schemes for diffusive term
- Approximation of Diffusive Fluxes
- Discretisation on orthogonal grids
- Discretisation on non-orthogonal curvilinear body-fitted grids
A control volume in mesh is made up of set of faces enclosing it. The figure 1.1 shows a typical situation. Where A represent the magnitude of area of the face. And n represents the normal unit vector of the face under consideration.
- and are position vector of centroids of cells cell 0 and cell 1 respectively.
2. Approach 1
We define vector