Welcome to the CFD Wiki here at CFD Online. This Wiki has just been started and it is not open to the public yet. It desperately needs both content and structure so please do contribute something. New editors are adviced to read the help section and take a look at the community portal. We have started with a few sections listed below.
- Use this page to define all variables and acronyms used throughout the entire Wiki.
- The goal is to eventually provide a comprehensive coverage of fluid dynamics, governing equations, turbulence modeling, numerics, discretization schemes, solvers, ...
- Best Practise Guidelines
- Both general guidelines and application/topic specific guidelines.
- Validation and Test Cases
- Suitable cases to test and validate CFD codes with. Should include description of the case, data to compare with and contributed solutions.
- An overview of both free and commercial CFD software.
- Source Code Archive
- Contribute free CFD codes and smaller "scripts" usefull for CFD people.
- Frequently asked questions.
- Testing grounds - a place to experiment with the Wiki. Use this area for whatever you want.
Note: The layout of this Wiki will be modified to better integrate it with the rest of CFD Online. For now we can use this basic layout though. All contributed content will be automatically adapted to the new layout when it is finished.