FEATool Multiphysics and Matlab CFD Toolbox
FEATool is an easy to use Matlab CFD Toolbox for Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) and Multiphysics simulations.
Designed with both power, flexibility, and ease of use in mind, FEATool allows a quick and easy way to perform complex Finite Element Analysis and CFD Simulations in a all-in-one package. Moreover, FEATool also has built-in support for heat transfer, structural mechanics, mass transport effects, allowing arbitrary multiphysics couplings which can be extended with user defined equations.
- Matlab Toolbox for CFD and other Multiphysics simulations
- Works with both Matlab and GNU Octave in Windows, Linux, and Mac systems
- Fully integrated modeling and multiphysics simulation environment with integrated preprocessing, solvers, and postprocessing
- GUI and command line support
- Implicit geometry modeling engine in 1D, 2D, and 3D
- Automatic unstructured grid generation
- Equation parser which allows editing equations and entering user specified custom equations
- Extensibility, allowing users to call external grid generators, solvers, or postprocessing scripts and tools directly
- Import and export grids and geometries from CAD and external grid formats