Sample code for solving Smith-Hutton test - Fortran 90
It's just a scrap. Later I'll correct it, although it's a complete working code
Sample program for solving Smith-Hutton Test using different schemes of covective terms approximation Copyright (C) 2005 Michail Kiričkov ,Lithuania, Marijampole
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.
In this program general transport equation for scalar transport is solved. Because it was primarily developing program for learning, there was implemented an output for all variables in the txt format as well as for TECPLOT format. Structured orthogonal uniform grid is used (now). All variables are saved in array F(1:nx,1:ny,10) which mean that 2D array for 10 variables.
Variables F(:,:,1) and F(:,:,2) represented U and V velocity components, and F(:,:,5)represented scalar.
Arrays Xp and Yp represents the coordinates of the CV centres, and X and Y - coordinates of grids nodes
- Bound_1.f90 - Set boundary conditions
- Check_koeff.f90 - Performing checking of koefficients (output for visual control)
- Coeff_11.f90 - calculate the coefficients
- Contr_gem1.f90 - control and output of geometry
- COnvrg_sub.f90 - calculationg of covergence kriteria
- Geom_1.f90 - calculation of geometry properties
- Grid_sub.f90 - definition of the grid
- HLPA.f90 - HLPA scheme implementation modul
- QUICK.f90 - QUICK scheme implementation modul
- ini.f90 - setting "0" to all arrays
- input.f90 - determination of intial conditions
- Main.f90 - Main modul
- Out_array_1.f90 - output of separate array in .txt file for visual control
- Output_aa.f90 - output of all necessary information
- TDMA_11.f90 - Solution of system of linear equatrions by Thomas method
- icomm_1.f90 - include module