This event will be held in Athens, Greece in April 4-7,
2014. This meeting is a
part of the International Conference of Computational
Methods in Sciences and
Engineering (ICCMSE - http://www.iccmse.org) and thus it is
with many other symposia on computational methods; this also
offers a wider
audience involving hundreds of scientists from the whole
world in the field of the
The major research topics are:
- Heat transfer in MHD natural, combined, or forced convection.
- Mass transfer, bubbles and particle transport in
- Magnetic field effect on stability, transition,
turbulence, and coherent
- Control of flow, heat and mass transfer.
- Numerical simulations of MHD flows (DNS, LES, RANS, full
low magnetic Reynolds model, electric wall conductivity,
wall roughness, etc.).
- MHD flows in complex geometries (curvilinear methods,
- High performance computing of MHD flows (MPI, OPENMP, etc.).
You are welcome to submit your work and participate.
The deadline for submission of extended abstracts is
February 21, 2014.
All the papers presented during this event will be published
in AIP (American
Institute of Physics) Proceedings.
(Symposium Website) to find out more.