CFD Jobs Database - Job Record #11173
Job Record #11173
|Title||CFD Research Analysts Required|
|Category||Job in Industry|
|Employer||Confidential - R&D|
|Location||India, Maharshtra, Pune|
|International||Yes, international applications are welcome|
|Closure Date||* None *|
Key Performance Areas:
The person will work in the area of Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) for
processes like steel melting and casting processes, furnace combustion and heat
transfer, multi-phase flows, sprays etc. using relevant tools for R&D purpose.
The person should do review of existing literature, develop understanding of
processes, suggest improvements based on the analysis work carried out by him.
• PhD or Masters Degree in Chemical/Mechanical Engineering with relevant
industrial / research background. Candidates from Metallurgical engineering
with good experience in CFD may also apply.
• 1 to 5 years of experience in the area of CFD, preference would be
given to candidates with exposure to melting & refining, casting processes,
multi-phase systems and combustion problems. Graduating engineers with very
good academic qualification and desirous of pursuing a challenging research
career are also welcome.
• Good understanding of mathematical modelling, analytical skills, self
motivated research orientation and exposure to apply results from mathematical
modelling to industrial problems.
• Proficiency in CFD codes like Fluent/Star-CD is an advantage, but not
• Experience in experimental methods would be treated as an advantage.
• High quality publications, excellent communication skills and
capability to work with an international team.
| Contact Information:
| Please mention the CFD Jobs Database, record #11173 when responding to this ad.
|Address||Pune Maharashtra - 12|
| Record Data:
|Last Modified||02:47:33, Tuesday, August 13, 2013|
[Tell a Friend About this Job Advertisement]