CFD-Wiki:Contribute something today
You are just a few steps away from becoming a CFD-Wiki author. We really need your help! So don't hesitate, be bold and contribute something today! Being a CFD-Wikian is both fun and a good way to learn more about CFD.
What can I do?
Here are a few ideas on things you could do:
- Write an article on your favourite subject.
- Proof-read and improve articles on subjects which you are familiar with
- Write stubs. A stub is a short article which invites others to improve it.
- Look for stub articles and see if you can expand one of them.
- Donate texts to the CFD-Wiki. If you have written internal reports etc. that are free from copyrights you can donate them to the CFD-Wiki. For information on how to do this see donate texts.
- See if you can find a donated text which you can re-work into one or more full-featured Wiki articles.
- Help improve the navigational features of the Wiki by making appropriate cross-links, category menus etc.
- Categorise pages into appropriate categories and mark short unfinished articles as stubs.
- Do a litteratury search for the most well-known benchmark and validation cases within your area of expertise. Then write to the original owners of the validation data and ask for their permission to upload their data to the Wiki and release it under a free GFDL license (see CFD-Wiki:Copyrights).
How do I get started?
Make your first edit right now:
- Click create a wiki account or log in in the top right corner and register (or login if you are already registered) as a CFD-Wiki user
- Find a page which you would like to contribute to or go to the sandbox to try it out there before editing a real page
- Click edit this page above
- Type something
- Click save page to save your writing (or "show preview" to see a preview of the page)
"Ask not what CFD-Wiki can do for you; ask what you can do for CFD-Wiki" -- Loosely from John F. Kennedy's inagural address