|October 26, 2010, 14:29||
Can Fluent do this job?
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Los Alamos, NM
Posts: 1Rep Power: 0
I would like to simulate how gas flow out of a single round jet develops in co-flowing air and investigate the influence of
the following parameters:
1. Reynolds number of the jet and speed of the gas relative to the co-flowing air.
2. Density of the gas relative to the density of the co-flowing air.
3. Roughness of the jet wall.
4. Diffusion coefficient.
5. Geometry of the jet (diameter, length, thickness of the wall).
6. Effect of suction through walls (non-zero normal to wall velocity component).
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|FLUENT Batch job||Saravanan||FLUENT||11||May 14, 2014 16:47|
|Parallel fluent not using all processors specified||Paul||FLUENT||17||April 7, 2008 13:18|
|submission of Fluent job in parallel processor||Sisir Kumar Nayak||FLUENT||0||February 6, 2007 10:06|
|How about FLUENT user's job prospect?||CFDHunnter||FLUENT||3||November 5, 2003 17:01|
|Run Fluent in batch mode||Shengping LUO||FLUENT||2||October 24, 2000 05:42|