|October 18, 2011, 04:31||
New OpenFOAM Forum Structure
The OpenFOAM forum structure has been modified slighty. The following things have changed:
The OpenFOAM forum structure now looks like this:
- - OpenFOAM
- - - - OpenFOAM News & Announcements
- - - - - - OpenFOAM Announcements from OpenCFD
- - - - - - OpenFOAM Announcements from Other Sources
- - - - OpenFOAM Installation
- - - - - - OpenFOAM Installation on Windows, Mac and other Unsupported Platforms
- - - - OpenFOAM Meshing & Mesh Conversion
- - - - - - OpenFOAM Native Meshers: blockMesh
- - - - - - OpenFOAM Native Meshers: snappyHexMesh and Others
- - - - - - OpenFOAM Open Source Meshers: Gmsh, Netgen, CGNS, ...
- - - - - - OpenFOAM Other Meshers: ICEM, Star, Ansys, Pointwise, GridPro, Ansa, ...
- - - - - - OpenFOAM Mesh Utilities
- - - - - - OpenFOAM Meshing Format & General Technical
- - - - OpenFOAM Pre-Processing
- - - - OpenFOAM Running, Solving & CFD
- - - - OpenFOAM Post-Processing
- - - - - - OpenFOAM Paraview & paraFoam
- - - - OpenFOAM Programming & Development
- - - - OpenFOAM Verification & Validation
- - - - OpenFOAM Bugs
What do you think about this? The old structure was based on the old Discus structure and it was not fully compatible with how the new forum software works. I hope that the new structure will be easier to navigate.
Have you got any other suggestions on how we could improve the OpenFOAM forum structure?
|October 18, 2011, 04:42||
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 790Rep Power: 12
I think it is a good improvement, the subsubforums were not easily found. This is much more obvious now.
|October 19, 2011, 06:55||
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Ingolstadt, Germany
Posts: 52Rep Power: 7
Good job Jola. Now is more clear and obvious.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Superlinear speedup in OpenFOAM 13||msrinath80||OpenFOAM Running, Solving & CFD||18||March 3, 2015 06:36|
|Import openfoam meshed structure into Design Modeler||natantyt||Main CFD Forum||0||May 24, 2011 17:55|
|New Discussion Forum Launched||pete||Site News & Announcements||0||March 15, 2009 15:55|
|New ANSYS forum structure, what do you think?||Peter||CFX||5||February 4, 2009 12:59|
|Installation OpenFoam on SUSE 101||t42||OpenFOAM Installation||1||August 1, 2007 06:15|