CFD Online Logo CFD Online URL
www.cfd-online.com
[Sponsors]
Home > Forums > Software User Forums > OpenFOAM > OpenFOAM Programming & Development

New solver for two-phase flows with phase-change heat transfer

Register Blogs Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old   June 19, 2016, 11:54

ali
abdoli is on a distinguished road
hi liquidspoon.
i am interested using your code in foam-extend-3.1. but i received the attached error. could you help me.
thanks a lot
Attached Files
File Type: docx cfd-pc installation error.docx (25.0 KB, 21 views)
abdoli is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   November 23, 2018, 10:25

fa
yamifm0f is on a distinguished road
Hello

I have downloded your solver and I am trying to use it with openFoam v6
I have errors

dynamicKistlerAlphaContactAngle/dynamicKistlerAlphaContactAngleFvPatchScalarField. C:148:38: error: ‘const class Foam::dynamicKistlerAlphaContactAngleFvPatchScalar Field’ has no member named ‘dimensionedInternalField’; did you mean ‘patchInternalField’?
<< " of field " << this->dimensionedInternalField().name()
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The code does not recognise dimensionedInternalField

I change it to patchInternalField and I have a new error now

dynamicKistlerAlphaContactAngle/dynamicKistlerAlphaContactAngleFvPatchScalarField. C:148:59: error: ‘class Foam::tmp<Foam::Field<double> >’ has no member named ‘name’
<< " of field " << this->patchInternalField().name()

The code does not like name and objectpath

Can you advice?
yamifm0f is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   July 24, 2019, 18:48
Default installation problem with interThermalPhaseChangeFoam

FaRa
Fahmida is on a distinguished road
Hello everyone. I wanted Install this solver in windows 10 for linux subsystem with OpenFoam-v1906. But I am getting the following error. How can I fix this error? Thank you.

Code:
fahmida@DESKTOP-9VUVGL4:~/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-v1906/CFD-PC/interThermalPhaseFoam$ source Allwmake.sh
wmake libso incompressibleTwoPhaseThermalMixture
/home/fahmida/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-v1906/wmake/wmake: line 456: make: command not found
/home/fahmida/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-v1906/wmake/wmake: line 459: make: command not found
wmake error: file '/home/fahmida/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-v1906/build/linux64Gcc63DPInt32Opt/CFD-PC/interThermalPhaseFoam/incompressibleTwoPhaseThermalMixture/sourceFiles' could not be created in /home/fahmida/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-v1906/CFD-PC/interThermalPhaseFoam/incompressibleTwoPhaseThermalMixture
wmake interThermalPhaseChangeFoam
/home/fahmida/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-v1906/wmake/wmake: line 456: make: command not found
/home/fahmida/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-v1906/wmake/wmake: line 459: make: command not found
wmake error: file '/home/fahmida/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-v1906/build/linux64Gcc63DPInt32Opt/CFD-PC/interThermalPhaseFoam/interThermalPhaseChangeFoam/sourceFiles' could not be created in /home/fahmida/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-v1906/CFD-PC/interThermalPhaseFoam/interThermalPhaseChangeFoam
wmake libso DynamicKistlerContactAngle
wmake error: file '/home/fahmida/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-v1906/build/linux64Gcc63DPInt32Opt/CFD-PC/interThermalPhaseFoam/Libraries/DynamicKistlerContactAngle/sourceFiles' could not be created in /home/fahmida/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-v1906/CFD-PC/interThermalPhaseFoam/Libraries/DynamicKistlerContactAngle

Last edited by Fahmida; August 22, 2019 at 16:01.
Fahmida is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   January 23, 2020, 10:17

Peng Xie
xiepengupc is on a distinguished road
Please modify the Allwmake.sh file:

delete libso in the "wmake libso incompressibleTwoPhaseThermalMixture"

that is change wmake libso incompressibleTwoPhaseThermalMixture

to wmake incompressibleTwoPhaseThermalMixture

For OpenFoam-v1906 or other new versions, Compile library no longer need libso in the script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahmida View Post
Hello everyone. I wanted Install this solver in windows 10 for linux subsystem with OpenFoam-v1906. But I am getting the following error. How can I fix this error? Thank you.

Code:
fahmida@DESKTOP-9VUVGL4:~/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-v1906/CFD-PC/interThermalPhaseFoam$ source Allwmake.sh
wmake error: file '/home/fahmida/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-v1906/build/linux64Gcc63DPInt32Opt/CFD-PC/interThermalPhaseFoam/incompressibleTwoPhaseThermalMixture/sourceFiles' could not be created in /home/fahmida/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-v1906/CFD-PC/interThermalPhaseFoam/incompressibleTwoPhaseThermalMixture
wmake interThermalPhaseChangeFoam
wmake error: file '/home/fahmida/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-v1906/build/linux64Gcc63DPInt32Opt/CFD-PC/interThermalPhaseFoam/interThermalPhaseChangeFoam/sourceFiles' could not be created in /home/fahmida/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-v1906/CFD-PC/interThermalPhaseFoam/interThermalPhaseChangeFoam
wmake libso DynamicKistlerContactAngle
wmake error: file '/home/fahmida/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-v1906/build/linux64Gcc63DPInt32Opt/CFD-PC/interThermalPhaseFoam/Libraries/DynamicKistlerContactAngle/sourceFiles' could not be created in /home/fahmida/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-v1906/CFD-PC/interThermalPhaseFoam/Libraries/DynamicKistlerContactAngle
xiepengupc is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   January 23, 2020, 17:10

Peng Xie
delete libso in the Allwmake.sh script :

Old   January 23, 2020, 17:16

Peng Xie
delete libso in the Allwmake.sh script :

Old   January 23, 2020, 17:49

FaRa
Fahmida is on a distinguished road
Thank you. I am gonna try this and get back to you.☺
Fahmida is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   January 23, 2020, 18:28

Peng Xie
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamifm0f View Post
Hello

I have downloded your solver and I am trying to use it with openFoam v6
I have errors

dynamicKistlerAlphaContactAngle/dynamicKistlerAlphaContactAngleFvPatchScalarField. C:148:38: error: ‘const class Foam::dynamicKistlerAlphaContactAngleFvPatchScalar Field’ has no member named ‘dimensionedInternalField’; did you mean ‘patchInternalField’?
<< " of field " << this->dimensionedInternalField().name()
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The code does not recognise dimensionedInternalField

I change it to patchInternalField and I have a new error now

dynamicKistlerAlphaContactAngle/dynamicKistlerAlphaContactAngleFvPatchScalarField. C:148:59: error: ‘class Foam::tmp<Foam::Field<double> >’ has no member named ‘name’
<< " of field " << this->patchInternalField().name()

The code does not like name and objectpath

Can you advice?
Hi yamifm0f,

Have you solved the problem? I meet the same problem...
atulkjoy likes this.

Old   July 2, 2020, 05:15

Lasse Brams Vinther
Swagga5aur is on a distinguished road
I updated the interThermalPhaseFoam sovler to openFOAM v6 some time ago, but forgot to post it here.

The code is found here https://github.com/Swagga5aur/interThermalPhaseFoam, note that interfaceSigmaProperties have been added compared to the original solver due to changes between the openfoam versions. This library contains some removed parameters.

Let me know if there are any issues, I haven't had time to test the solver only compiled it without errors.
Swagga5aur is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
interfoam, phase change