Use ANSYS call batch file

Register Blogs Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old   March 26, 2019, 23:10
Default Use ANSYS call batch file

minh
minmin is on a distinguished road
Hello
I want to call a batch file by ANSYS in the script. I think this function is ag.fs {ag.fs = CreateActiveXObject ("Scripting.FileSystemObject"); } mentioned in the file agMain.js but I cannot use the function! please help!
Attached Files
File Type: txt agmain.txt (41.0 KB, 7 views)
minmin is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   October 14, 2019, 05:04
Default Intelvue IT Analysis

neosofia
neosofia16 is on a distinguished road
"Intelvue is a web and mobile application development company. We provide effective and automated business solutions to startups and big companies ENTERPRISE APP DEVELOPMENT."
neosofia16 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   October 30, 2019, 06:52

Anthony Anson
AnthonyAnson is on a distinguished road
Maybe your file is corrupt or server is not properly working or another technical issue. Lots of reasons are here that you are facing problems. Kindly check the all things maybe problems is creating from your end. I have a personal experience about this issue because sometimes I also face many issues during the pdf file download. Sometimes I take online academic help from assignment writing service in uk and they give the work through pdf documents and usually, my file is not downloading due to links down par after some time everything is auto solved.
AnthonyAnson is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   November 15, 2019, 07:06

Winston Stark
winstonstark24 is on a distinguished road
I had the same issue because my file was corrupted and also some technical issues. I have no idea what can I do but I was taking some researched and take coursework help online for my corrupted file. Fortunately, every issue was resolved easily.
winstonstark24 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   November 20, 2019, 13:02

Cody
CodyGomez is on a distinguished road
I have very limited knowledge on the topic and issues you mentioned above in the post it looks like your file is corrupt and you must check again carefully then do one more time I am developer at beginner and working at Edmond Bail Bonds but wanted to know more about your issue.
CodyGomez is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   November 22, 2019, 07:42

Anousheh is on a distinguished road
I have to face the same issues but when I have discussed these issues Rawdah digital marketing team and they resolve my problem immediately.
Anousheh is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   December 9, 2019, 04:01

AndreasMorven
AndreasMorven is on a distinguished road
Multiple reasons of not applying the function in the ANSYS, but the common one is the implement of wrong command or second one is that your file may corrupted that can't get any command or response from your side but if your project is important then you can take assistance from reputable resume making service as they have a great solution to all problems regarding your professional career.
AndreasMorven is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   Today, 09:02

Rits
Rits223 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by minmin View Post
Hello
I want to call a batch file by ANSYS in the script. I think this function is ag.fs {ag.fs = CreateActiveXObject ("Scripting.FileSystemObject"); } mentioned in the file agMain.js but I cannot use the function! please help!
I hope you solved your problem ( all over the world )
Rits223 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ansys scripting, modeler