Approximation Schemes for convective term - structured grids - Schemes
When we shall fill this page, I offer to make common identifications, because in different issues was used different notation.
Also we beg everybody to help me with original works. Later I shall write, what is necessary. If anyone have literature connected with convective schemes, please drop me a line.
We shall be very glad and grateful to hear any critical suggestion (please drop a few lines at Wiki Forum)
It is just a skeleton, but we hope that it will be developed into the good thing
- Linear Schemes - structured grids
- SOU - Second Order Upwind (also LUDS or UDS-2)
- Skew - Upwind
- QUICK - Quadratic Upwind Interpolation for Convective Kinematics (also UDS-3 or QUDS)
- LUS - Linear Upwind Scheme
- Fromm - Fromm's Upwind Scheme
- CUDS - Cubic Upwind Difference Scheme (also CUS or UDS-4)
- CUI - Cubic Upwind Interpolation
- Non-Linear QUICK based Schemes - structured grids
- QUICKER - Quadratic Upwind Interpolation Extended and Revised
- SMART - Sharp and Monotonic Algorithm for Realistic Transport
- SMARTER - SMART Efficiently Revised
- VONOS - Variable-Order Non-Oscillatory Scheme
- CHARM - Cubic / Parabolic High-Accuracy Resolution Method
- UMIST - Upstream Monotonic Interpolation for Scalar Transport
- Fromm based Schemes - structured grids
- Schemes by Leonard - structured grids
- Other Schemes (unclassified) - structured grids
SMITH (3000), "XXX", XXX.