Administrators are Wiki users who have been granted special "sysop" rights. In addition to what a normal user can do administrator may also:
- Protect (or unprotect) pages so that normal users can not edit them
- Delete or undelete pages
- Revert page-edits (any user can do this but an administrator can do it more efficiently)
- Hide vandalism from the Special:Recent changes list
- Block and unblock users, IP addresses, IP ranges
- Change the wording of interface items like headings, link titles etc
How to contact an administrator
To contact an administrator please post a message on the Wiki discussion forum.
List of administrators
The following users currently have administrator rights:
How to become an administrator
Administrators serve a very important role in the Wiki process and their work is very valuable. If you feel that you would like to help the CFD-Wiki by becoming an administrator please don't hesitate to nominate yourself - we need all the help we can get to keep this CFD-Wiki a free resource of high quality.
Administrator rights are granted to users who have proved to be trusted members of the CFD-Wiki community. Administrators should also be familiar with CFD-Wiki policies and standards. There is no single path to become an administrator. In general you should over a period of time actively contribute to the Wiki and participate in the discussions on the Wiki forum. To nominate yourself or someone else as potential administrators please add your user name to the CFD-Wiki:Suggested administrators page. Please also write something about why you (or the user you are nominating) should be an administrator.