|May 3, 2014, 10:56||
Fuel Injection Simulation
Sai Prudhvi Nagireddy
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 3Rep Power: 4
I'm simulation the inlet manifold of an Port Fuel Injection(PFI) engine. I don't understand how to proceed with this problem. I have the following doubts:
1) While designing the CAD model of the manifold pipe should I design it as a hollow pipe or a solid pipe.
2) Should i design any injectors or can I use the "Injection" option that is available in the fluent.
3) What are the steps that are to be followed to simulate this model.
I need to know the following parameters :
1) The evaporation distance of the fuel from the point of injection.
2) The wall film formation on the inlet manifold
Please attach any Tutorial file of the for the above mentioned problem.
Thanks in advance.
|engine, fuel injection, injection, inlet manifold, pfi|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Fuel Cell Simulation in OpenFOAM||Parisa_Khiabani||OpenFOAM Running, Solving & CFD||14||June 8, 2014 18:01|
|fuel cell simulation in Fluent||Huang||FLUENT||15||September 12, 2013 12:10|
|Simulation of syngas-diesel dual fuel combustion with AVL FIRE||bahaaddein||AVL FIRE||1||January 28, 2013 07:19|
|simulation of gasoline direct injection||bilalalfaisal||FLUENT||0||October 20, 2009 03:55|
|Molten Carbonate Fuel Cell simulation||MASOUD||FLUENT||0||October 4, 2009 23:40|