|January 9, 2010, 00:41||
non premixed tangential fired boiler
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1Rep Power: 0
I am a student and doing my final year project. I modeled a non premixed tangential coal fired boiler with P1 radiation model. Most of the input is set as default as in FLUENT tutorial of non premixed combustion. I set the superheater platens as porous media. I also set the thermal condition as temperature at the furnace wall with the temperature of 1200K. I'm having a floating point error while iterating.
My questions are:
1) Should i change the scattering coefficient from value of 0? What is the reasonable value for this case?
2) Can I really use P1 radiation while having porous volume in the boiler?
3) Is Discrete Ordinates(DO) radiation model suitable for this full scale boiler?
4) Do anyone has any suggestion where can I change the input?
5) Do anyone have any source on the input parameters to do the simulation on non premixed tangential coal fired boiler?
|non premixed coal boiler|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Boiler CFD||balasundar||Main CFD Forum||0||July 4, 2009 05:21|
|non premixed combustion - boiler||pm||FLUENT||0||October 14, 2008 16:46|
|premixed flame modeling problem||peiyong wang||CFX||1||July 18, 2008 12:02|
|tangential fired boiler simulation||cxy||FLUENT||1||December 21, 2007 04:55|
|Pulverized coal fired boiler||DG||FLUENT||0||November 12, 2007 11:11|