CFD Online Logo CFD Online URL
Home > Forums > General Forums > Main CFD Forum


Register Blogs Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old   March 8, 2001, 09:42
Default Literature
Posts: n/a
Can anyone reccomend any good references or journals from which i can refer to with regards to flow in a channel/ pipe or rectangular enclosure? Thank you.
  Reply With Quote

Old   March 13, 2001, 09:02
Default Re: Literature
Posts: n/a
dear eugene, please try journal of fluid mechanics and journal of fluids engineering, there should be a lot of papers on this type of flow.
  Reply With Quote


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Smooth rectabgular duct - Simulation vs. Literature correlations marluc ANSYS 2 September 25, 2023 11:36
Turbulent flow in smooth rectangular duct - Numerical vs. Literature correlations marluc FLUENT 0 July 7, 2011 09:23
Dynamic Meshing Literature oxidising agent ANSYS Meshing & Geometry 3 November 20, 2009 14:58
Literature for Turbulence in closed walls or space Arnab Siemens 0 March 11, 2004 18:34
Literature for Turbulent jets/flows Arnab Siemens 2 March 9, 2004 12:16

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:56.