|October 12, 2004, 22:19||
help about the fluent degas boundary
I have some qustion about the de-gas boundary of multiphase. In my research, the oil droplet come into a container and separate with the gas. after separation the oil droplet will fall down and leave the container. So I want to set a outlet boundary to let the leave, but gas couldn't pass through this outlet. The left oil droplet and gas will leave another pressure outlet. I have downloaded the de-gas UDF of fluent in fluentuser.com. However I met some problem because I couldn't not understand this very well.
- Setup your multiphase flow problem using Mixture model or Euler/Euler.
finished. - Make sure you've introduced a pressure inlet or outlet somewhere, with (backflow) boundary condition so that LIQUID may enter here.This is probably UNnecessary (or perhaps even nocuous!) if you are(despite all caveats) simulating a bubble column in steady state...
- At the free liquid surface, you must define a symmetry boundary.
Finished. Why I have to set a symmetry boundary not a outlet?
- The Zone ID of that symmetry zone must be assigned to the RP variable "degas-symmetry-zone-id" -- cf. above!
I should set the symmetry boudary name to degas-symmetry-zone-id?
- The Domain ID of the dispersed gas bubble phase must also be assigned to an RP variable -- cf. above again. I should set all the domain's name as degas-bbl-phs-domn-id? And how to set it?
- Please do even introduce the three other RP variables listed above...
??????????? how to understand this line?
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|periodic boundary condition (translational) fluent 6.3||haihek||FLUENT||3||January 22, 2014 05:10|
|Boundary layer profile at inlet for cavity study in fluent||uea||Main CFD Forum||0||May 14, 2011 13:01|
|Gridgen's boundary conditions and Fluent||famarcfd||FLUENT||0||December 12, 2009 11:00|
|Fluent Treatment of mixed boundary condition HELP||Amr||FLUENT||0||May 26, 2006 05:46|
|Outflow boundary condition in FLUENT||Sri||FLUENT||5||December 5, 2003 05:42|